1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

WTB- Door caps for 95 Eclipse

Posted by ma95gst, Sep 25, 2012

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. ma95gst

ma95gst Probationary Member

Joined Nov 8, 2008
    Orange Park, Florida
    I need a set of door caps (side skirt) for my 95 Eclipse GST. Black would be a plus but color doesn't really matter because I'm gonna paint the silver that runs around the bottom of the car. I believe the 95 and 96 are the same. I might also be interested in a complete set of side skirts from a 97-99.

Thank you,
    Michael

2. EclipsedFLA

EclipsedFLA Proven Member

Joined Jan 19, 2012
    Satellite beach, Florida
    Ive got 2 that are 2gbs' i believe, I dont think they will work on a 2ga though.Either way Im looking to get rid of them cheap, let me know if your interested, im heading to OP Friday to work on my car a little west of kingsley..

Im looking for 2g Talon side skirts if anyone has any. full set.

3K  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM