1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale WTB - Bare 4G64 block

Posted by CrackedDSM, Jul 13, 2020

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. CrackedDSM

CrackedDSM Proven Member

Joined Dec 17, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Title says it all. I'm looking for a split thrust 4G64 bare block with a good useable crank. I can buy it outright, or if you're interested I've got a split thrust 7 bolt 4G63 block w/ crank and head I can include. I can even include a set of refurbished 7 bolt rods and NPR 2g pistons as well. I just want a 4G64. I can take pics of the block, head, and internals if needed/interested. Hit me up with offers either way.

Located in Roanoke, VA, but I'm willing to travel a decent distance for a good deal. 4+ hours one way if necessary.

168  3

2015 Ford Edge Sport
    awd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 1K  7

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 4K  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    automatic · 2G DSM