The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Who Is In The Pensacola Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn...its a SAD day in the DSM community when the Pensacola thread is being populated by Tally folks...not really...But I would like to see more DSMers in Pensacola active guys.

Eh. Sorry, I don't check the forums much anymore. We had somewhat regular meets at one point. It was always difficult to get people to show up. I think that kind of deterred everyone from trying to set anything up again. Some of us frequent other forums that aren't specifically dsm so the group is larger, I think. My Eclipse (1g AWD) is down at the moment. I broke a shift fork and just haven't had time to do anything about it. :(

Panama City here. I don't really drive too much with the gas the way it is though. So no long distance trips for me. Kids, bills, gas = not much money left over for fun :(

Panhandlegearheads.com use to be where a lot of the dsm'ers were but they got rid of our dsm section so everyone bailed on them. I switched over to Driven2modify.com but it's mostly evo's and a lot of the dsmer's I know/knew aren't really on there, they've sold their cars, or just don't get on the forums so I don't really see anyone anymore.

There's dsm'ers around but they're not the easiest to find. You might wanna try RacingPensacola.com - Powered by vBulletin and see if there's any on there. I had joined that forum but haven't been on there in a pretty long time. Hope the info helps ya some though.

We really need to get a regional dsm section for around here.

Panama City here. I don't really drive too much with the gas the way it is though. So no long distance trips for me. Kids, bills, gas = not much money left over for fun :(

Panhandlegearheads.com use to be where a lot of the dsm'ers were but they got rid of our dsm section so everyone bailed on them. I switched over to Driven2modify.com but it's mostly evo's and a lot of the dsmer's I know/knew aren't really on there, they've sold their cars, or just don't get on the forums so I don't really see anyone anymore.

There's dsm'ers around but they're not the easiest to find. You might wanna try RacingPensacola.com - Powered by vBulletin and see if there's any on there. I had joined that forum but haven't been on there in a pretty long time. Hope the info helps ya some though.

We really need to get a regional dsm section for around here.

Yeah, we really need to get some more DSMers together on 1 forum around this area. I see DSMs around the area but never see them anywhere on any particular froum. I know Racing Pensacola and D2M are there but as you said, they are mostly other cars not just DSMs.

I was thinking about starting another PanhandleDSM discussion board up and trying to get that going again. What do you guys think? Nothing too fancy, just a ProBoards one but it would be a DSM exclusive board like PanhandleDSM use to be.

Well, I just found another forum yesterday after meeting a guy here in town. I joined up and it's a pretty cool forum thus far and I know almost everyone on it. www.southeasternawd.com

Try checking that one out. I like it the best so far and they do have a dsm section on there as well.

Well, I just found another forum yesterday after meeting a guy here in town. I joined up and it's a pretty cool forum thus far and I know almost everyone on it. www.southeasternawd.com

Try checking that one out. I like it the best so far and they do have a dsm section on there as well.

Thats kewl man. At least they have a DSM section on there. I would like to find one or create one that is exclusivley DSMs and see what we can do with that. Thanks for the link though :thumb:

bump thread

well this is my first post on this site and just wanted to introduce my self. i just moved into navarre and bought a silver 99 eclipse rs and looking for local dsm owners or does anyone know where people meet around navarre, fort walton area .

Any one still in the p cola area? I live in crestview. Driving white 97 gst on 20's

I live in Milton. Lots of people know me. I've been messing with DSMs for close to 9 years now. I currently have a 1990 FWD Eclipse that runs 7.8@88mph on a 14b, a 1991 Eclipse, a 1992 Mirage 4g63 swapped, a 3000gt VR4, and some Toyotas (3sgte's, 4age, 2jz).

Did I do this wrong? Somebody help?!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If any other Pensacola DSM'ers read this in the future, every saturday night there is a rather large car meet in the parking lot of Bayfront Auditorium. One or two DSM'ers are almost always there every night. I'm going to try to go more often myself, but just figured I'd give future/current Pensacola DSM'ers that don't know, a heads up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back