The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Who Is In The Pensacola Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justonf2000

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2006
navarre, Florida
I live in Navarre and was wondering if there is anyone in the Pensacola, Navarre, Ft Walton, Destin, or Crestview area or anywhere else nearby?

hey dude im on eglin :) i have a 99 rs eclipse silver with lambo doors :)

I should be moving back to Pcola soon.

I'm in Pensacola. Heading through your way in 2 weeks to hit some AutoCrossing in Dothan Alabama.

~Eddie

I'm in Fort Walton Beach, I have 90 TSi stationed at Hurlburt

Well no 1 has posted in this for awhile. But if you live in the area, i go to bay front on saturdays. We should all meet up and go there. email me if your down. [email protected] Let me know im down for anything.

Well it has been awhile since any 1 has posted in here. You guys still down to go to bay front? Let me know.

Well just hit up the forums seeing if there was anyone in the general area. Currently I'm stationed at NS, Mayport. I'm probably going to be transferring next year to the Tampa area which is where I'm from. Might see you around later this year around x-mas if your gonna be near the tracks. Taking the car down when I visit and probably going to hit up some track time while the wife hangs out with her friends :thumb:

Older thread I know. Just seeing what DSMers in Pensacola are up to. I dont see many of them around, but I dont drive my car on the streets either. Just seeing whats up with everyone.

No bodys hit this thread in a while new to site stumbled one to it the other day I live in Pensacola was just wondering who is all in the area

I live here in Pensacola. I dont street my car but I road race it in a series over in Louisiana at No Problem Raceway. Where abouts are you at here? I live over off Burgess near University Mall.

Just like it say's who is in the Pensacola area the date is 1-31-08 I'm just asking cause when I drive around I see very few . It's kind of disappointing to live in what they call mustang country. I use to live in West Palm Beach and comparied to that area Pensacola is laking just wondering if I'm one a one man mission around here

58 People . Click members at top , find members , type city and state .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back