1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

White Shed Speed - New Product - Brake Booster Delete Plate

Posted by bastarddsm, Mar 18, 2019

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. bastarddsm

bastarddsm Supporting Vendor

Joined Aug 26, 2003
    Mendota, Illinois
    White Shed Speed New Product - DSM Brake Booster Delete Plate. P/N: WSS-BBDLT
    Shaves 8lbs, cleans up engine bay, and provides a more firm/responsive pedal feel. Much stronger and lighter than others on the market. Computer engineered, and FEA tested for strength and safety. I think I blew a brake line trying to break it, so destructive testing complete, and passed. Precsicion CNC machined in the good ole USA out of USA made aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. Includes new stainless steel studs, instead of the crappy through bolts the other ones use. Fits 1G DSM master cylinder and others with a 3.150" bolt spread - works with factory lines and resivoir.

Eliminating the brake booster will increase pedal pressure requirements, and may nescesitate a change to a smaller diameter master cylinder/and or more agressive pads, along with an upgrade to calipers with more piston area. 1G AWD should have a 1" master factory, the FWD turbo has a 15/16, and the FWD N/A is 7/8". For reference on my car I am running a 1" master, Hawk HPP pads, 11.7" outlander rotors with 2g 2 piston calipers. With the brake booster installed the brakes were overly touchy, and with the delete plate it is much less touchy offers a much better and "sportier" feel.

Due to the countless variations of master cylinders that may be used a master cylinder rod is not included and may be made from a suitable bolt cut to length and the end rounded over.

Price is $100 and includes shipping and 6 stainless studs needed for installation.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019

Showcar Build 5K  1

1991 Eagle Talon N/T
    9.805 @ 144.00 · 1G DSM
  2. El Cuervo

El Cuervo Proven Member

Joined Nov 7, 2004
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Left you a pm.

3. bastarddsm

bastarddsm Supporting Vendor

Joined Aug 26, 2003
    Mendota, Illinois
    One left in stock! Buy it up! Help me keep the lights on!

Showcar Build 5K  1

1991 Eagle Talon N/T
    9.805 @ 144.00 · 1G DSM
  4. brisvr4

brisvr4 Proven Member

Joined Nov 6, 2004
    brisbane, Australia
    Do you still have one left? Can I get a shipped price to Australia please?
    Thanks
    Tim