The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Which port do I feed from

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overboosted1g

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2010
washington, Michigan
OK so I'm installing my new Turbo and I'm feeding it from the filter housing. My question is out of the 3 Allen plugs which one do I remove and hook my line up to.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I think any of them would be a good pressure source for the oil.

What type of oil filter housing are you using?
In the picture below, it is a 90 style housing, but there are still allen plugs located in the front.

Also remember these threads should be 3/8 BSPT, its not an exact fit for 3/8 NPT, you ca just use a 3/8 tap and rethread it or get a 3/8 bspt.
Forced Performance Turbochargers: BSP Oil Line 90 Degree Fittings

Attachments

• 2hrlisn.jpg
    2hrlisn.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 170
Use some heat, there is green locktite from the factory on those plugs.

And no not all those plugs will be the same. One is clean oil the other is dirty. The plug with the angle to it is a clean source.
This is correct. and if the allen part is stripped then heat it up with a torch and use an easy out. it should come out.

You should be good with that . don't pour the heat to it just get it good and warm. then hit it with the easy out.

Well the port that you can feed on here is 90 style housing that would the best way just try it and let me know if it does not work there are two other ways i will let you about it later if this does not work .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back