The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Which Holset is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kspharris

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 9, 2005
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
Ok I picked up this Holset and it doesn't have a data plate. It is much larger than my HX35. Is this a 50, 55? If someone knows please let me know. If you have the or know how much cfm or anything about this turbo let me know please. I am looking for something that will flow like the Forced Performance GT42R turbo. Also if anyone has any info on a Swietzer S300 turbo let me know as well. I have one of those and am trying to figure out which one to go with. Thank you in advance, Keith. The last one is my Swietzer!!:thumb: :dsm:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here are a couple more.

Is there not a single person that knows??? Someone please help me. Thanks.

It would be helpful if you pulled the two housings off and measured the Inducer/Exducer of both the compressor and turbine. That would definitively tell you what it was.

Also as Aero mentions above, typing the numbers in your post and where you found them would be helpful :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back