The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Where to buy 2g engine connectors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rengar18

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 8, 2009
Lancaster, California
Looking for a 97 Cam Positioning Sensor connector, 1 of the wires (red one) ripped out at the plug in my old one. Local junkyards don't have any turbo eclipse to clip 1 off. I recall a website that had the connectors for sale but can't remember the name. Anyone know of a reputable vendor/website to grab a connector?

Miller import parts is a vendor on here that has a salvage yard with 100s of dsms. Call or text him at +1 (828) 429-9194 and he will hook you up.

Here is a thread that I followed when I broke my alternator plug. It shows all the connections and then usually a link to the page you can buy them from. Hope this helps. I bought my replacement clip from the site and it worked perfectly. The shipping was like $5 and the part itself was like $1. But it was better than searching junkyards.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...047-2g-engine-bay-electrical-connections.html

You should try getting in touch with dsmgraveyard.com..

I know everyone has been wanting to avoid them because of they're lack of great work on anything they build anymore, but being as they have quite a bit of junk parts lying around they might have exactly what you need for cheap.. :thumb:

Mmmm I see. Miller doesn't hack up there harnesses so no go there. Mitsubishi Graveyard hasn't really replied back. Yea I noticed that Snowboarder but it looks like they have CPS connector for sale as one piece.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back