The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

where are all the dsm people in Harford/Baltimore county??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I made a discovery today. Went to jessup crazy rays to find a head. Couldnt find one so I went home. Stopped for some Panda first though LOL. Anyway Car was overheating when I got home so I popped the hood to see if I could maybe see if there was a leak. Well I heard the typical pshhhhhhhhhhh of overheated cooling system. But the sound was coming from the T-stat area not the over flow.........Did some searching found the looped line from the FIAV was torn....In half. Hose was swollen. Need to replace it but Its patched for the moment. Im hoping that was my issue this whole time. I replaced the oil cooler lines but not this one line:( Fail on me:( So I may not need a Head at this time. But I am plannin on a build. Not sure what I want. Not sure if I should do a stroker or keep it stock strock but do some of them 9K rpm shifts....:)

Officially live in balmore hon!! Only thing left is to work on the blue prints to my garage, and move all my damn tools to my basement. . . (idk if my basement is big enough!)

Yessir I do. And that was me LOL. Pretty sure I have the only yota around here that looks like mine

Lol at the "putting" around. . . so true though

Anyone free Sunday? Could use a hand replacing my cylinder head. Cant really drive anywhere either:( Which sucks as I dont have anything enclosed or covered to do it. And it needs to be done. Also I could use a Torque wrench. Other wise I may have to get one from advance auto. Just wondering.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving tomorrow. Ill be spending a good part of the day put the new head on my car. I got it pulled in about 2 hours ish. Did a short cut to cut a good bit of time off. I blew the gasket on all 4 Cylinders....Head must have really been warped LOL. I will be needed a rebuild SOOON. cylinder walls are not looking the greatest. Time to save a few bucks and start looking for deals. Gonna up the comp and get some H beams in there. Along with ARP main studs and stud girdle aswell. Also does anyone know if the GVR cams are marked the same as 1G's? I searched but could not come up with any answers.

Man it got quiet in here. Chris let me know if you're looking for a 6bolt short block. Been sitting for a while so would need full machine shop services not just drop in and run.
Other than drain the water out of my radiator, I haven't touched the laser since Import vs Domestics but got the cracked Magnus intake removed last night and shipping it to Magnus in Canada to fix it free of charge. I'd like to take this thing for a drive, say maybe Xmas day haha

I have started to go through and clean out my garage to see what all parts i have to sell. I'm still getting everything together to make a list of what all i have, but if any of the guys that are local to me, you get first dibs to avoid shipping hassle. Most of the parts i have are stock stuff but i do have some go fast stuff. If anyone in here needs 1G, 2G, GVR4 or Colt/Summit/Mirage parts please PM me.
Prices are guaranteed to be fair and even better if you can pick the parts up, package deals will be rewarded. A preview of some of the stuff i have is as follows:

Four 1Gb talon wheels, Two 2Ga eclipse wheels, Four black 16" aftermarket wheels with black lug nuts and wheel locks, 6 bolt short block, 1G turbo head, 1g turbo throttle body with sensors, 1G dark grey dash board (have matching title), cam gears, reservoirs for 1g dsm and '89-92 CSM, Colt head lights, colt hatch back tray and trim pieces, colt turbo ecu, 1g single piston calipers with brackets, water pipes, '90 dsm oil filter housing and external oil coolers X2, Galant black fender, 1g awd Walbro 255 fuel pump, 1g awd fuel tank w/o hanger, 1g awd complete drive shaft and so on and so on. I'll work on getting a complete list soon. Let me know if you need something.

I will try to look at it tonight and ill text you a picture. I have the title for it as well.
Pics sent.

Ok guys in the Baltimore/DC areas, I just drove 110 miles each way to deliver some parts, so if the deal is right I got you covered
. I took a list of what all I have available and here are some of the big ticket items and ones that I thought may be of the most interest. Again I'm giving yo guys first dibs cause I know most of you and I want to avoid mailing big pats. Lots of stock DSM and colt parts to be listed. Prices are negotiable and package deals will be cheaper.
Walbro 255 high pressure fuel pump $60
Spec stage 3 pressure plate and sprung 6 puck clutch FWD $150
Dual piston front brake calipers with mounting brackets $80
'91-94 DSM 5 speed shift cables in good condition $45
Universal fuel pump rewire kit $15 or free with another purchase at listed price
FelPro Permatorq Head Gasket
Big 16" slim fan (not sure on brand) $25 or free with othe purchase at listed price.
(2) 1990 oil filter housings and external air cooler (lines not included-coolers may be after market) $75 for each OFH&cooler combo
OBX T3 to T4 adapter plate $20 or free with other purchase at listed price
6 bolt short block complete except oil pan $120
6bolt cylinder head complete minus cams $90
Please feel free to make an offer, but these prices are picked up or meet up locally. Delivery is available but extra

other items include, axles, drive shaft, fog lights, brackets, mounts, spoiler, fender, trim pieces, alternator, you name it I may have it.

Last edited:
testing waters... anybody interested in recaros outta a evo?

Umm could you say YES

I will try to look at it tonight and ill text you a picture. I have the title for it as well.
Pics sent.

Ok guys in the Baltimore/DC areas, I just drove 110 miles each way to deliver some parts, so if the deal is right I got you covered
. I took a list of what all I have available and here are some of the big ticket items and ones that I thought may be of the most interest. Again I'm giving yo guys first dibs cause I know most of you and I want to avoid mailing big pats. Lots of stock DSM and colt parts to be listed. Prices are negotiable and package deals will be cheaper.
Walbro 255 high pressure fuel pump $60
Spec stage 3 pressure plate and sprung 6 puck clutch FWD $150
Dual piston front brake calipers with mounting brackets $80
'91-94 DSM 5 speed shift cables in good condition $45
Universal fuel pump rewire kit $15 or free with another purchase at listed price
FelPro Permatorq Head Gasket
Big 16" slim fan (not sure on brand) $25 or free with othe purchase at listed price.
(2) 1990 oil filter housings and external air cooler (lines not included-coolers may be after market) $75 for each OFH&cooler combo
OBX T3 to T4 adapter plate $20 or free with other purchase at listed price
6 bolt short block complete except oil pan $120
6bolt cylinder head complete minus cams $90
Please feel free to make an offer, but these prices are picked up or meet up locally. Delivery is available but extra

other items include, axles, drive shaft, fog lights, brackets, mounts, spoiler, fender, trim pieces, alternator, you name it I may have it.

Twin pot calipers, Short block, Shifter cables. And the fog lights for a 1GA? With brackets?

don't think I do, but I will double check for you Wednesday night while im in the garage and i'll let you know

I may be able to just pull the fiav off the throttle body I have for my colt swap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back