The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

When it rains it pours!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetooth

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 5, 2012
San Diego, California
Well, My timing belt snapped about 6 hours after I got my talon out the shop installing a new rebuilt TRE Transmission, Clutch, & Aluminum Flywheel:banghead:. The coolant hose broke, the motor mount broke in half, & I need a new head gasket & cover gasket:notgood:. Anyways, this weekend I had to move my car out the garage so I can get my new washer & dryer in. when I pushed it back in my garage all of a sudden my garage got smaller & ripped off the passenger side view mirror:ohdamn:. I used the search button on this but couldn't really get the answer I was looking for. Can you use 2g side mirrors on a 1g? Im asking because the 2g side mirrors are free & the color matches.

Well, My timing belt snapped about 6 hours after I got my talon out the shop installing a new rebuilt TRE Transmission, Clutch, & Aluminum Flywheel:banghead:. The coolant hose broke, the motor mount broke in half, & I need a new head gasket & cover gasket:notgood:. Anyways, this weekend I had to move my car out the garage so I can get my new washer & dryer in. when I pushed it back in my garage all of a sudden my garage got smaller & ripped off the passenger side view mirror:ohdamn:. I used the search button on this but couldn't really get the answer I was looking for. Can you use 2g side mirrors on a 1g? Im asking because the 2g side mirrors are free & the color matches.

I honestly don't know bro, but if they're free and you got a chance to see if they fit. I would say why not try it out. Then if it does fit. You can make a guide and let other know it does fit, and if it doesn't, then you can say no! ROFL :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back