The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Wheels Opinion/Suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MN_Eclipze

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 16, 2009
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I currently have a set of 18*9 with a 38 offset on my car; lowered 1.25. No fender rolling. Tire on it is 225/45; 235 will rub.
Im looking at the ROTA SVN and was wondering how this would fit onto my 97 spyder. Wheel spec is 18*9 with a -30 offset. Any pic of this wheel spec on your car would be great. Thanks.

18x9.5 +22 with 245/35zr18 Federal 959 RS-R
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm not sure how close he is or what camber he is using, but if i find out ill let you know.

The Federal 959 RS-R 245/35zr18 are 9.8 inches wide around 248mm, you would need to roll your rear fenders for sure, im using nitto NTO5 255 which are 10.12 so is around 257mm so his wheels are 5mm less closer than mine to the arm, but sticking out more.

This is all i can help you bro...

kidtsi -- Thanks.
I am not a pro when it comes to wheels spec. I might probably stick with the spec that I see on the wheel that they have available which is 18*8 +38 -- 225/45/18. How does this setup look or sound like? I am totally a NOOB on this.

I'm on 18x8 +40 with 235/40 tires. They are flush with the body so they look great, but with a 1.75 drop, rolling the rear fenders is a must for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 56
kidtsi -- Thanks.
I am not a pro when it comes to wheels spec. I might probably stick with the spec that I see on the wheel that they have available which is 18*8 +38 -- 225/45/18. How does this setup look or sound like? I am totally a NOOB on this.

you have 18x8 or 18x9 +38? if they are x9 ill will probably try to put a 235/40 at least, i don't like stretched look at all. if they rub to the arm trow some 3mm spacers and done.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back