The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

wheel/tire combo and guage size question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92talonawd21

Probationary Member
Nov 25, 2011
Hinesville,, Georgia
Any body know how wide we can run on a 17 in rim ### i found some 295/35/17 i wanna run....just dunno how wide rims i can run or where to find info on it....and what size are the stock guages. goin to do a sick guage setup with the stock locations....thanks

1g's (I assume that's what you mean since you have a 1g listed in your profile), can run a 17 x 9 rim with the right offset and coil overs. As for the gauges I have no clue. They're are some pic's of Autometer gauges in the stock cage cluster in the gallery section though...

Please note that he answered your question about how wide a wheel you can run. He said nothing about the 295 tires.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back