The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What size are these injectors ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipsemblue

15+ Year Contributor
May 8, 2004
####DSMTUNERS, Maryland
i got a set of injectors off a guy who supposidly said they were 660's but i think there stock 450's, the side of the injector says INP-009 (895) and the other side says B450L please only answer if ur 110% postive of knowing what they are, thanks

Attachments

• injectors.JPG
    injectors.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 213
They are nippondenso, for sure. I got some OEM injectors that looked just like that from some old core motor at work the other day. They said INP-053, though. I tried searching, but I couldn't find one single thing at all.

You might give the Injector Doctor (google it, I forgot his adress) and ask him. I used to deal with him when he would buy my cores, and he knows his stuff.

Although I would normally go with the concensus that they are 450's judging by the information that you have offered, the only 100% way to find out for sure is to send them out to have them checked. RC Engineering will clean and balance them for you for a pretty good price.

If you don't want to send them there, look in your local yellow pages for places that specialize in injector cleaning and such. It shouldn't cost too much to get them flow checked.
If they are indeed 450's, then smack the guy upside the head with them..

I don't think those are stockers, all of the thousands of stock injectors I've seen are a lighter blue color.

What does the tip of the injector look like?

I'm looking at my stock injectors right now and those are definitely 450's. The #'s match up too INP-009 and B450L (guess what the 450 in that # means).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back