The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

What injectors are these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragrush

15+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2004
North, Louisiana
I have some injectors but not sure what they are. The only thing it says on them is the # 47723 Anyone know what they are or how I can find out?
I was told when I got them that they were PTE 780cc but Im not sure

Shop here dyno tuned it, but im getting knock and I want to do my own tune. They set up the global to 44 and dead time at 315.....a/f ratio props say 780, but i think they were going just off what I told them I think the injector size is....and I know if they are 780.. global should be at 38
Thats why im trying to figure out what size injectors I have for sure so I can set the global/dead time right

I assume that number is engraved/scratched into the injectors but it's not the part number.
There is a Rochester/Delphi number on them but you may have to pull then to see it.

For example 17113742 = 75lb/hr low impedance

yes the number is engraved into them, Im going to try to get hold of PTE and see if they can help me out, if not Ill prob just take the injectors out and hope to find out that way....thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back