The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G What is this connector 2g interior

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsemf

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 10, 2010
Glen, New_Hampshire
Im gutting the interior and keeping only the connectors that I need. This one is pluged in to the main engine harness and the interior harness. It is a 10 pin connector and I have gotten rid of ABS SRS and Cruise control among other things. This one now has nothing connected to it coming off the interior harness except a black wire with a red tracer. I just want to make sure I can get rid of it completely.

Thanks for the help:thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If you're going to do anything like this, the ONLY way to do it right is to remove the entire harness, get some schematics and remove them by the pins in the ECU clips..

At least remove the harness and remove all the loom and tape and trace these wires to the ECU connectors and find out what exactly each wire is.. If you just start cutting wires you're probably going to end up with a power drain or a fire..

Where exactly is this plug located??

This is one of the plugs that sits behind the radio.

I recently came across a thread on here that included a good pin-out of 95-97 and 98-99 engine harnesses. I printed it but didn't think twice to save it. I've been looking for it again and when I find it, I'll post it up.

Here ya go...

Photo Album - Imgur

Photo Album - Imgur

It came off the partial harness with the plug that plugged in to the SRS harness. So I think it was the SRS plug which goes in to the main engine harness. And im not just cutting the wires Im tracing them all the way back to their original location and de pinning them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back