The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

What female has the record for the fastest & quickest DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toubaby2

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
Just wondering who she is, if any one knows this information please let me know.

Sandra Thomas
Boost Boyz & Girlz racing
:laser: :talon: :dsm:

I know someone who runs low 10's, in her pink automatic car :). All boost 1g. What do you run?

Nothing to write about yet. I got the car (the Laser) in December and then at the NOPI race @ Atco in April I crushed my ankle. Just started physical therapy this month. Planning on getting back in the seat of the talon at Englishtown for Mitsi Day on Sept 21st , and then back in the laser the beginning of next season.My boyfriend went 9.95 at the shootout this year and 9.91 without nitrous at the Pan American Nationals at Atco.

In my Talon I have been 13.78 blowing the head gasket at Maryland International Raceway. When I raced it mildly modded for the NOPI chic class and then NHRA's Sport Compact SRWD class.

Sandra Thomas
Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing

I'll most likely be going to Englishtown the 21st as well, I'll keep an eye out for you. :thumb:

WOW how did you crush you ankle ?

Got any pictures of you and the car, we like to dream about girls and cars but seldom do the have the same interest!ROFL

Well after my I won my semi-final round I was in an ATV accident in the pits and had to forfeit the final round because I was in shock trauma in Camden, NJ having surgery when they ran the final round.

Let me check to see if I have pics on this laptop. I think I have one of me in the talon but not sure about the laser.

Sandra

I'll most likely be going to Englishtown the 21st as well, I'll keep an eye out for you. :thumb:

Please stop and introduce yourself. I'm a people person.

Sandra
Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing

i would guess the STM evo which is like 10.3's or something around there. i believe :|

That's not a Dizzzm, that's evo. I'm too broke for an evo. LOL

Sandra
Boost Boyz& Girlz Racing

Hey I purchased a t-shirt from you guys at the shootout unfortunetly I missed the run you guys made with the laser however I was at the milan travel park coming and going at all hours watching you guys work through the night. Your very dedicated and I'll be at mitsu day at englishtown to run. New jersey is alot closer to home then ohio so no worries on traveling with a half broken car. I could have swore it was the 20th though? I'll have to double check the schedule.

Hmmm ok thanks! Maybe just maybe I can squeeze the evo3 16g onto the car by then but its super doubtful. ohwell, worse case I'll just fix the boost leak and see if I can kill my 14b at 20psi yet. Damn thing just doesn't quit. anyone bringing spare parts to sell just like some people at the shootout?

Hey I purchased a t-shirt from you guys at the shootout unfortunetly I missed the run you guys made with the laser however I was at the milan travel park coming and going at all hours watching you guys work through the night. Your very dedicated and I'll be at mitsu day at englishtown to run. New jersey is alot closer to home then ohio so no worries on traveling with a half broken car. I could have swore it was the 20th though? I'll have to double check the schedule.

Well you should have stopped and introduced yourself. So you are expected to stop and introduce yourself at E-town. :) I'm a people person.

The 9.95 pass is on you tube, just look up Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing.

Also here is a link to the in car video and out of car video that GRS-Motorsports put in the car for the 10.23 pass.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/drag-strip/305289-boost-boyz-racings-10-25-136-car-video.html:
:talon: :dsm:

We will be bringing lots of spare parts, if you need anything in particular let us know. We have a parts car so we can pull it if we know what you need ahead of time.

Well I did say hello out in Ohio at the track but didn't want to get in anyones way working on the car.
As far as spare parts there kinda unique spare parts.
Supra sidemount intercooler
non turbo 4g63 throttle body (large diameter no TB elbow).
Oil pump assembly-6 bolt
Balance shaft eliminator kit
3rd gen lifters
6bolt style big rods w/ 8.5 or 8.8 .20over pistons pre fitted would be insane- but I know im crazy because I don't have much money at all to spend but the first 2 items I'm very serious about. I know I could find everything I'll ever need on$ the classifieds or ebay but I just like to see and hold what I'm getting before I get it. IMO swap meets are the best.

I know someone who runs low 10's, in her pink automatic car :). All boost 1g. What do you run?

Heres the pink car he's talking about
<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=add5284b-68d7-4bd5-8509-9ae2009e29f6" width="428" height="352" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/PINKS-All-Out-Cindys_173244.htm">PINKS All Out: Cindy's Mitsubishi</a>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQI41nBvF6Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQI41nBvF6Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bLo3Lqt84Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bLo3Lqt84Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lol Glowshift.com is on her car. Their prices went up. :(
I think Jess from extremepsi.com runs 10's or 11's in her GSX. Not sure.

I saw that pink dsm on pinks all out, it was niice

.....me and my gf met bc of dsms....she had a 99 gsx, OMGggggg. we fell in love almost instantly, LOL

for our 1st big date 2 carowinds, I wore my dsm shirt and she wore the 'I love my dsmer' tank top, haha it was amazinngg....cheesy, but amazing

.....me and my gf met bc of dsms....she had a 99 gsx, OMGggggg. we fell in love almost instantly, LOL

for our 1st big date 2 carowinds, I wore my dsm shirt and she wore the 'I love my dsmer' tank top, haha it was amazinngg....cheesy, but amazing

That's the cheesiest love story I've ever heard.... I love it.LOL

YOu're one lucky son of a bi***... My dates always tell me there's something wrong with me for liking these cars so much... ROFL

I met Shawn in a club 5 minutes from our house, on a Friday night. He gave me his number and told me to call him the next day but that he may not answer because he was on the pit crew of a pro team and would be at the track. I was like whatever...... So I called and left a message, he surprisingly called back. Our first date was to Cecil County Dragway. From that date on I was with him every event at the track. I told him if I'm gonna be at the track I wanna race something. He said "OK, what do you want?" I said something small and cute like maybe a civic hatch, he said well I can make a eclipse go faster with less money. We went and looked at the Talon in Allentown and I fell in love with it. Boy am I glad I didn't get a honda.

Sandra

Hey Have U Ran The Laser And If U Have Whats Your Best Time And Mph

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back