The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

What are your plans for The Showdown @ E-town?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toubaby2

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
Where does everyone have reservations at? We have them at the Hampton Inn South Plainsfield. Pool, jacuzzi, and great cont. breakfast for $75.65 night for 4 people. We will be leaving MD first thing Friday morning and going to Six Flags on Friday morning, then going to hotel, Saturday morning chill poolside and head to the BBQ at Turbo Trix shop around 1pm. Saturday evening the quick 16 cars will be caravaning from Turbo Trix shop to the racetrack to park trailers and such. Saturday evening I'm planning a meet / greet someplace for dinner & drinks for those who drink, like Chili's or Applebee's. :thumb:

I work weekends and nights but am in the process of trying to get off that sunday. If i do get off i'm just going to drive up Sunday morning and probably back later that night. A couple friends will probably ride up there for the day in my truck to watch the awesomeness.

Where does everyone have reservations at? We have them at the Hampton Inn South Plainsfield. Pool, jacuzzi, and great cont. breakfast for $75.65 night for 4 people. We will be leaving MD first thing Friday morning and going to Six Flags on Friday morning, then going to hotel, Saturday morning chill poolside and head to the BBQ at Turbo Trix shop around 1pm. Saturday evening the quick 16 cars will be caravaning from Turbo Trix shop to the racetrack to park trailers and such. Saturday evening I'm planning a meet / greet someplace for dinner & drinks for those who drink, like Chili's or Applebee's. :thumb:

im stayin with you guys as usual

Boost Boyz Racing will be selling dinners at the Turbo Triz open house / bbq on Saturday Aug 15th. A portion of the proceeds will be donated back to the racers in the form of a bounty at the Showdown on Sunday. The cost will be $7 and will consist of your chioce of either bbq chicken, ribs, and maybe fried fish; 2 sides, a roll, and a can of soda.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back