The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Voltage light came on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slo2gen

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 26, 2005
Upstate, South_Carolina
I was on my way to school this morning and as I was getting on the highway my voltage light came on. I don't have a system drawing alot of power but I do have a aftermarket cd player, boost gauge, safc II, walbro 255. I have a afx udp and a crappy advanced battery. Do you think that it could be the udp and a crappy battery that is not holding charge that is causing it to come on? When I get out of this class I am going to see if it will start and what the symptoms are. I just recently had the alternator tested and it was fine then, the only thing that was week was the battery but I have not even had it a year. Please help!

hmm... the last time that happened to me i was also driving on the freeway but my car died. My fix was there was a blown fuse under the dash (cant remember what fuse it was). If you car was still driving and the battery light came on, usually means alternator is not charging the battery and your systems voltage is too low. Let us know if you can restart the car again or not.

Ok just got a break in my classes and went outside, put key in, started car, no light was on.? I don't know what was wrong. I will keep everyone informed if it does it again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back