The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

UPS blows

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjgrizz73

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 17, 2007
Carbondale, Pennsylvania
Hey guys, just blowing off some steam after UPS lost ONE of my HKS camshafts...not both just one! Im sick of them, they always screw something up and why would a driver deliver a package that clearly was empty and was busted open. So now I have to do this claim process that I hope is quicker than I'm expecting it to be...:notgood:

Around last October I ordered a nice $100 mouse. Well, the tracking showed it was delivered to my doorstep at 3:30pm. I got back from fishing around 3:15 and was cleaning some fish outside at that time. She never came.

The seller on ebay filed a claim and decided he would keep the money. So he got my money PLUS the $100 from UPS. I filed a claim with paypal and lost because it showed it was delivered. I hate UPS now.

UPS send the seller the money!? thats even worse! I'm hoping they find it now, FedEx isnt much better either :toobad:

stuff like this always happens to me, esp when i get a decent deal. So i better get my 350$ back and ill just buy a new set of crower's when they get back from backorder in May. Like I said I'm still crossing my fingers that they find it somewhere and its not damaged but I doubt that will happen.

I always have had bad experience with fedex because they only ship to physical address, meaning that they always sent my stuff back as I always use my mailing address. When I ordered my CF hood last year it was sent through Bax Global, Bax made a two inch crack on the top of the hood which pissed me off. I filed a claim, and got a 400+ dollar check plus I kept my hood. The CF hood only ended up costing me around 80 something dollars. I was one happy customer :D

I looked it up on UPS and it also said that they send check to the shipper which makes no sense at all since they already got paid for the item! I'm hoping this guy doesn't rip me off and keep the extra 370$ to himself now...he seems like a nice guy but who knows.

I've had a few UPS problems myself.

First off, I paid an extra 60 dollars to ship a 3 pound package overnight, and uh yeah....IT NEVER SHOWED UP! :mad:

Oh, and I got a shipping quote for my ARP Main Studs. Saturday delivery (overnight) was $88 from PA to SC. ($148 total) The studs were sixty bucks!

FedEx quoted me $22 to SC for the same Saturday delivery. $83 dollars total! I placed the order on Friday afternoon at 3 p.m. EST, and the ARP's arrived at my door Saturday at exactly 10 a.m. :rocks:

***(bad word)*** UPS :mad:

I used to work for the big brown machine, and let me tell you, if you ever ship or recieve something INSURE THE HELL OUT OF IT.

UPS like any other business only cares about numbers, not the welfare of your package.

If you walk into any processing center in the U.S., you will find people being paid a small wage and worked Hebrews building pyramids. I have seen people take packages that clearly stated "Fragile" on them and toss them from one end of the trailer to the conveyor.

I have seen flourecent light boxes delivered when you can hear the broken glass sliding around inside.

Don't think the drivers give a crap about the packages either, they have a set number of runs, and a set time to do them. Hell, UPS even tells the in house mechanic exactly how much time (to the minute) it should take him to do his repairs.

INSURE, INSURE, INSURE!

O.K. I'm done.

UPS lost a brand new 3in full exhaust. about 10-13 feet long.

They told me it fell out of the box and they could not find it.

I spent a week telling them Its a 10+ foot box, it is not that hard to miss. Something this size does not grow legs and walk out.

Something this size is not something that a person walks out with and no one notices. Shit if it it fell of the truck driving you will hear it.

I finally got it, with a sticker on it just thrown outside.

#### all the mail service places. They just want money.

Hm I never had any problems with UPS...then again I never had much shipment from them. I usually get it through USPS.

I use DHL, I have had no problems with them and they are half the price of UPS.

I try to use different services as much as possible, but the guy that shipped them used UPS. The package was insured thank god and only went from MA to PA so maybe they will find them since it only stopped at 3 or 4 hubs. I just wish it wasnt a camshaft thats out of the box, its in bubble wrap but still...

That why everytime i order things i make sure the sender sends it with a delivery where my signature is required, so in other words if i am not at home i will go and pick it up myself. Most of the times they drop things off at the front door, and you don't know who could snoop through your things while your 500 bucks part is sitting in front of your porch with no one inside the house. I HATE THAT

That why everytime i order things i make sure the sender sends it with a delivery where my signature is required, so in other words if i am not at home i will go and pick it up myself. Most of the times they drop things off at the front door, and you don't know who could snoop through your things while your 500 bucks part is sitting in front of your porch with no one inside the house. I HATE THAT

Very good idea, but I think id still have to go through all this stuff to get my money or item back...which is the worst part. Not to mention I'm very impatient and I like having what I buy and not waiting for it haha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back