The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Turbo pic what turbo is this???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMiNOSiTY

Banned Member
Mar 6, 2007
Bertlett, Illinois
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

so there is a picture its not my exact picture but a friends that has the same numbers so what turbo is it i heard it could be a 16 but i was convinced for a long time that its a 14b so i dont know let me no what you think....

so there is a picture its not my exact picture but a friends that has the same numbers so what turbo is it i heard it could be a 16 but i was convinced for a long time that its a 14b so i dont know let me no what you think....

why are you posting twice under 2 screen names...link does not work on either one

You can't use an IMG tag with a local file (i.e. one that's on your computer), you need to upload it.

Let's get this party started:

What pipes do I need to order to make either of these fit?

And do you think that I will have to reinforce the frame, I have a 1g?

cough cough.....

the second one should be a direct bolt on. However, the first one might have trouble clearing the water pipe/rad. You might need to go remote mount ;)

Leave the BS talk in the hangout. If you don't have ANYTHING useful or worth while DON'T POST!!!!!! Easy as that.

Now to the O.P. open a putfile, or photobucket account, and upload the file off you PC to the photo hosting server, then copy the "IMG" tag, and paste that here.

Let's get this party started:

What pipes do I need to order to make either of these fit?

And do you think that I will have to reinforce the frame, I have a 1g?

cough cough.....
Holy shit. That's the biggest and baddest turbo I've ever see. Tom.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back