The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

turbo = major ASS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasteclispe

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 12, 2004
queens, New_York
well im now to this fourm and the only thing i learned from this site so far is that turbo eclispe owners are major ASSES. WTF is wrong with u people acting like u got the best f*#%ing car in the world. telling all the non turbo owners threr car is shit. well guess what they paid $ for there car just like u so stfu. i have a 97 rs and i think its a cool little car. i bought it mainly for looks. when i want to race i use my 1993 300zx twin turbo. and because i have a twin turbo 300zx i dont make all the non turbo 300zx owners feel like shit. so u guys really need to calm down. just because u u have a turbo u have no right to make other people who cant afford a turbo feel like shit.

chill out man....im pretty sure most of the time everyone's just jokin around.....besides if no one likes your car, who cares, its your car do what u feel like.

quit your bitching you little school girl, christ. if a person with a gsx, compared to a n/t says their car is faster its not cause they are trying to hurt you feelings, its cause they are right, and their car is faster. whether you like it or not, a stock gsx will kill a moded n/t.

P.S. its your fualt for buying a slow car in the first place.....ROFL LOL rofl....smirk :dsm: :laugh: OMG :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back