The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Tiburon Seat Swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do they weigh, is what I want to know. I might find a Tib at the salvage yard.

:hands rubbing together:

Course the guy's asking too much lately for parts. WTF Perhaps I may as well look at race seats.

How much did they set you back?

There's a guy on VAdriven selling a pair for like 125

Any updates from anyone who's installed these seats in a 2g? I'm really curious as I can get a set locally for a good deal.

Any other oem seats that might directly fit right in and still hug as good as these? Not a bad idea to figure out all my options here.

Cheers.

Got a set of Tiburon Black leathers for my GST, the OEM were looking pretty bad... I will need a bracket made for the seats to fit just right, so I might just make a little tech tread.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Man I wished I had those seat they would have bolted right into my tibby

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back