The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Resolved Tell me these wires (wire tuck)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark4g63t

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 21, 2010
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Hey guys I need some help, I over excitedly took off the tape on some of my plugs on the fuse box harness and can't remember where they went .
I need to know where these 2 plugs, plug into.
Both are single wires, and are very long. One is white and one is white with a black stripe. They go back to the fuse box. If I traced them correctly they go to the Ignition fuse and the fuse(+B)

Thsnks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Hey guys I need some help, I over excitedly took off the tape on some of my plugs on the fuse box harness and can't remember where they went .
I need to know where these 2 plugs, plug into.
Both are single wires, and are very long. One is white and one is white with a black stripe. They go back to the fuse box. If I traced them correctly they go to the Ignition fuse and the fuse(+B)

Thsnks

Pretty sure that one of them plugs into the back of the interior fuse box in the drivers side footwell, and the other one plugs in right above the interior fuse box. You can get to the connector through the grommet under the drivers side fender. Which one is which i cant remember off the top of my head

Pretty sure that one of them plugs into the back of the interior fuse box in the drivers side footwell, and the other one plugs in right above the interior fuse box. You can get to the connector through the grommet under the drivers side fender. Which one is which i cant remember off the top of my head

I will take a look.

well no luck yet, wondering if they connect to the other harness (that is still out of the car)

Looked some more and found one might be for a sunroof.. I never had one but maybe it's still wired?

Last edited:
Here are pictures from my notes. Look for interior E (fuse 1) and Fuse 16.

Attachments

• Pic1.JPG
    Pic1.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 90
  • Pic2.JPG
    Pic2.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Fuse Box Diagram.JPG
    Fuse Box Diagram.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 117
Awesome! Thank you! Got them both figured out! Both connect right behind the dash, accessed through the hole behind the fender. One goes to a yellow connector and one to a black connector attached to the dash. They can not be mixed up as the pattern on the plugs are different.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back