The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

T3 exhaust manifold question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You're going to have to be more specific. All wastegates are on the exhaust side of the turbo. It's purpose is to bypass exhaust gas around the turbine from the manifold to the downpipe to control boost. Are you talking about the wastegate actuator?

ok where the wastegate mounts i need it as shown as in the picture, but the one here shown is a mitsu flange i need a T3 i cant seem to find it.

Basically my question is i have an exhaust manifold with a T3 flange and no place to put the external wastegate on the manifold, where should i put it?

i think the one on the top left at the timsturbo website is the one you need.

i just went to the bep website and i dont see it listed. they may not make it anymore

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back