The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

SW Philly meet Weekends

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fastlaser

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2003
glendora, New_Jersey
Huge meet up in philly, at the island ave shoping center called PENROSE PLAZA. We are starting this again, last year it was sat night, But I hear people been going on friday sat and sunday.

Meets starts around 1030 goes late. Alot of cars. Meets in the back of the parking lot

Spread the word..I know there are still dsms out there that have no been consumed by EVOs LOL.

As soon as I get my car up, I'm There! and I'll bring a few high horse power friends:sneaky:

1fastlaser - Wats up. I was there on Saturday nite round 10:40 and there was nobody there! We went round back and nothing, there was a White Formula Firebird in the front near Wendy's.

Check out my FS Thread....I have a bunch of parts FS!

As far as I know all the action has been going down in the port richmond area at the intersection of Aramingo and wheatsheaf in front of the sonic and the lowes. I was there a few weeks back and it was PACKED. Alot of ricers and hondas but also some noteworthy power cars.

^....I was there a couple of weekends ago too. There was a lot of ricers and thats a dumb place to race! Im against street racing but I go there to see the cars! Too many ricers kill the spot! Revving up V-tec, LOL, doin burnouts at the Sonic is stupid! I seen people racing at 61st and passyunk last sat. Do a lot of people go to this meet at Penrose Plaza?

^....I was there a couple of weekends ago too. There was a lot of ricers and thats a dumb place to race! Im against street racing but I go there to see the cars! Too many ricers kill the spot! Revving up V-tec, LOL, doin burnouts at the Sonic is stupid! ?
LOL so true ROFL

I seen people racing at 61st and passyunk last sat. Do a lot of people go to this meet at Penrose Plaza?

Really? I used to go down there a lot to 61st and passyunk and Holstein, and all of a sudden the scene just died out of nowhere. where there alot of good cars out?..... And I'm curious to do a lot of people go to the Penrose plaza meet? I'm dying to find a scene, thats close to the way it was a few years back. real guys, real cars, no nonsense and rice kept at a minimum.

South is going on again. We meet up at penrose plaza at random times. I know a good 20-30 of us got there at 11:15-11:30 and went rolling around. A lot of people hang out at the BP on essington down the street from Hess/61st...dont understand it since you might as well be at the Hess.

We hang out at a couple other spots later on that are less populated. I might start taking the evo out since the dsm is just a little overpowered for the cars down there right now.

South is going on again. We meet up at penrose plaza at random times. I know a good 20-30 of us got there at 11:15-11:30 and went rolling around. A lot of people hang out at the BP on essington down the street from Hess/61st...dont understand it since you might as well be at the Hess.

We hang out at a couple other spots later on that are less populated. I might start taking the evo out since the dsm is just a little overpowered for the cars down there right now

Cool then, I gotta come out n see whats goin on. Maybe I'll bring out the 93
Bmw DD (118RWHP on Pump LOL) until the GSX is up

Yeah there always is. When we meet up at penrose, its only like 10 15 people that I know since the other 40 cars go meet at the BP on essington and anywhere else around the way, or go to the back road by holstien. Its hard to let them know were to go.

Anyone goin to this, this weekend? I may come down to check it out! I heard that there was a Helicopter down at the Meadows, near Sonic.

Yeah I drove by there last saturday night just comin from bein out and all hell had broken loose there. There was a ton of cars scattering, cops, and the copter out

Yeah you were definitely up north. There is no helicopter hanging around south. It is a nightmare up north. Unless you pick someone out and go else ware.

I was down south tonight, not much goin on, mostly just hanging out at the exxon on Essington & the sunoco on Passyunk watching ricers blow by.

I'm down philly every Friday, usually hop between Holstein and Allegheny. Last time I was there for a busy night I was the only dsm other then a dark green 1g I saw, shout out to him that thing sounded nasty. I'll be up there though.

U guys kno where Mifflin Street is near the airport? We go back there and we were racing for over an hour, an hangin out under the bridge. There is a bunch of places. I don't see y people don't meet up and go different places to keep the cops guessing. It's dumb to sit in a parking spot to maybe get a race in if that, IMO.

I'll ###### be out after the fight tonite! I'll e in the NE anyways.

I was gonna go to a dyno day yesterday, and take a ride out. But I was having some problems with the nitrous kit so neither happened.

I was out last nite. We were in the back of Holstein. If anyone is interested and sees this on time there is a meet in King of Prussia at the imac theatre across from the KoP Mall at 8pm. There's a bunch of us dsm's. Let me kno if u can make it!

u gotta bring that dsm out so i can see it :d

+1:d

We need a better private road, holstein gets shut down too easy, and north's just too hot all the time.

Have you ever been on the small road off the side of holstein? Its even easier to shut down because theres only one entrance/exit on either side, wich leads back holstein, but on the plus side if theres not a big group of cars, its waay more secluded and off the radar than holstein because it originates from holstein and not essington

there is also a spot off of island ave that is very secluded it runs behind the airport where all the private planes are..no one is ever back there. that little street near holstein is a block in waiting to happen. when people did race back there it got popular and the cops blocked it right in.

there is also a spot off of island ave that is very secluded it runs behind the airport where all the private planes are..no one is ever back there. that little street near holstein is a block in waiting to happen. when people did race back there it got popular and the cops blocked it right in.

Thats the street I am talking about. We were down there and parked all our cars in the parking lots right by the stop sign. 2 cars would pull out up to the stop sign, make a pass then come back into the lot....no need for 50 people sitting on the road, and lining up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back