The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

stroker

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Check out our supporting venders, many sell kits and with the piston bore of your choice. Personally, I would browse the classifieds, I am sure you can get these parts for much cheaper. . .

i know there .20 over.... im talking about a stroker kit with .20 over pistons and not just the 6mm wrist pin height cause my machine shop got me the wrong pistons like 2 years ago and so now i have 4 brand new ones and no use for them unless i use the block in my car currently
Xd

the guy at the machine shop said he got me stroker pistons but he did not so i need a whole rotating assembly now with the .20 over pistions...

So you got the wrong pistons and now you need a whole rotating assembly. Do you not have a crank or rods yet?

well i just found a 100mm that needs turned for 50 so i got that now LOL but i still new pistons and rods yea

So what's your question. There were already links posted with the stroker pistons in standard, .020, and .040.

whys that?? dosent turning or regrinding them bring them back to being new?? i was just gonna take a chance for 50 plus machine shop costs...

the mains look good but the rod journals look a little rough

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back