The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spyder To Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmspyder115

Probationary Member
Feb 15, 2007
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
hey guys i was wondering if it was possible to convert a spyder into a regular eclipse like get rid of the convertable top and get a regular hard top put on? im getting tierd of the up keep i didnt know if it was possible or not and if it would be super expensive let me know id like to go from

This
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

TO

This
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I am not sure if that could be done for a human price, but PHRTs have been done, yet expensive. It would give you a power hard retracting top. Expensive yes. It would be cheaper to just put a new top on it. For the price of the conversion, you could most likely sell your car, save, and get a GSX.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back