The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

SlowBoy Racing 20g?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you've already got a 16G bolted up, the 20G will be a direct replacment. Have you looked at the 16G-20G upgrade extreme technologies offers? It's only like 500 bucks and they do all the work when you ship it to them.

Nah do u have a link the reson i posted this is becuase my evo16g could be blown so would that matter with what u just said about sending it out.

I have an SBR TDO6H 20G that is rotated to go in just like there regular 2g20G.

See sig for numbers and I am loving the 20G. I am still running it with a stock HG so anything over 22psi is not an option yet. I am tryin to be as safe as possible. You can see by my dyno chart that even with 89 oct. I was still running rich in certian points. If I had an hour on the dyno I could have produced more than that even with 89 oct. I wish I had put in 94 that day, but this is all I could get. I wasn't even suposed to dyno it that day. :cool:

7998resized_311dyno.JPG

Seems like a good turbo then Im gonna keep this in mind if my turbo is blown. If I do get it is there anything else i should get with it, like new manifold/02 housing or any hardware?

Anyone have any more dyno sheets when the car is tuned to that turbo.

Also when does that turbo see full boost?
on an automatic gsx?

Your engine should support it fine my friend,
just do some 550c injectors atleast and tune it and turn up the boost and that car will scream :thumb:

Sam :dsm:

Haha that is what I like to hear, Does anyone elso know about the extreme technologies upgrade, is it good

Honestly, if you are on serious budget then go ahead with what Extreme Motorsports offer,
but id you can spare a little then go with the SBR turbo.
Make sure you have the fuel injectors, fuel pump such a 190 or a 255. turbo back exhaust and a front mount to up the boost safely and you will be happy.

Happy motoring :thumb:

Sam
1706/2000

what is the extreme motorsports offer??? I am kinda on a tight budget, i already gor full exo im doing fuel pump and shit now

Well to do your conversion, it will be cheaper with Extreme than buying a new 20G

Sam :dsm:

to make my 16g a 20g right, is there any info on there site about this, also do u know if the will upgrade the flapper and shit

Does anyone know the website to extreme motorsports, also do u know if they upgrade the flapper and do any porting?

midnght said:
I have an SBR TDO6H 20G that is rotated to go in just like there regular 2g20G.

See sig for numbers and I am loving the 20G. I am still running it with a stock HG so anything over 22psi is not an option yet. I am tryin to be as safe as possible. You can see by my dyno chart that even with 89 oct. I was still running rich in certian points. If I had an hour on the dyno I could have produced more than that even with 89 oct. I wish I had put in 94 that day, but this is all I could get. I wasn't even suposed to dyno it that day. :cool:

Just on a side note, it looks like the fuel is getting super rich right between 4.5-5.5k . Have you tuned that out yet and been back to the dyno?

Quoted from : http://www.extrememotorsports.com/g2cat/turbo.htm

16G to 20G Upgrade [EXM0435] $525.00

This kit upgrades your 16G, big 16G or 17C/19C Frankenstein Junior to a 20G by replacing the compressor housing (with a TD06) and wheel assembly (with a 20G wheel). To complete the upgrade, return your 16G or better turbo (in good shape - rebuilding requires additional charges) and we'll upgrade your turbo and send it back. Clipping, balancing and porting are also available for additional charges. Please call for details.

410-672-2700

On another note, Buschur Racing does this as well or use to. I dont see the conversion priced on their site anymore but if your interested you can call them @ 440.839.1900 or email this guy [email protected]

Good luck~

Groomz said:
Just on a side note, it looks like the fuel is getting super rich right between 4.5-5.5k . Have you tuned that out yet and been back to the dyno?

Not yet. It was a 3 pulls for $40 bucks day and that was my 3rd pull. :(

Once I get the tranny set out and replace the stock HG and bolts I will take it back and do more PUMP GAS pulls. I am all about pump gas for now. I want to know what I can make with daily gas and not the type of gas that cost an arm and a leg to fill up with. Not only that but I want to see a post what most others are really looking for. :D

I am in the process of doing all of these things. I am excited to see what the 20G can do with some nice 93-94 oct. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back