The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Single rear rs seat to split seat.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intimidator2000

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2004
O, Florida
I have an rs eclipse that has the solid rear seat and I would like to convert to split seat. Is there any brackets that I need to buy to install the split seat?

I believe 99 was the only year for black leather seats with split fold down rears and leather center console/door panels...just an fyi if you wanted to upgrade to leather....

I did this last year, you need to find a dsm with split seats and drill out the spot welds on the center bracket. I then just tacked this into my car and bolted the seats up.

Attachments

• bracket.jpg
    bracket.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 187
I did this last year, you need to find a dsm with split seats and drill out the spot welds on the center bracket. I then just tacked this into my car and bolted the seats up.

Is there a specific spot in the center where the bracket needs to be placed?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back