The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

selling some stuff, free 1g wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstkl

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2005
SoCal, California
I'm converting my 88 conquest to 4g63 as well as cleaning out my garage, so heres some parts I'm selling:

4g63/dsm related:

Aftermarket lower intercooler pipe, polished, jpipe and 90 degree elbow for a smic, but could be used for an fmic with the addition of a 90 degree. The jpipe is 2 or 2.25 inches and the 90 is 2.25 or 2.5 inches. 60 shipped
brand new unused 2g awd clutch fork and pivot ball 50 shipped
stock turbo drain tubes 20 shipped each (2 of them)
1g stainless steel clutch line 20 shipped
90 oil filter housing 60 shipped
0-30 psi boost gauge 30 shipped
unmodified dsm 1g intake manifold 40 shipped
phantom autometer large water temp sensor 30 shipped
1g awd dsm polyurithane motor mount insert, front mount only 20 shipped
90 short shifter 30 shipped
90 factory shifter 20 shipped
oldschool apexi turbo timer 30 shipped
oldschool apexi super avcr without solenoid 40 shipped
external oil cooler kit for a 6 bolt (oil filter housing, -6 an adapters, pushlock fittings, lines, and oem oil cooler) 100 shipped
1g motor mount brackets. The one that holds the timing belt tensioner, and the one that holds the power steering pump. 5 bucks each local pick up. I also have a second bracket that holds the power steering which has been lightened for rwd purposes.

**CONQUEST RELATED STUFF**

88 ecu, wiring harness, starter motor

I also have the clutch pedal/brake pedal related stuff and master cylinders, and ALL of the abs system and the head unit thingy from the a/c. (clutch pedal, clutch master, brake pedal, brake booster, brake master, etc) Im probably forgetting some things, but thats most of it. ALL OF THIS IS FREE IF YOU CAN PICK IT UP

t-56 transmission related stuff
I also have a stock camaro clutch master cylinder and possibly some other stuff. < FREE AS WELL

Last edited:
also have a 2g awd 3 inch downpipe, megan racing, cat delete, 2.5 at the inlet, flares out immediately.

they are stock 1g dsm wheels. I'm not shipping them, too much hassel for what they are worth.

pictures, and stuff added to the first post:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I THINK this is a picture of the conquest clutch:

it looks like an oem pressure plate (there are no markings on it anywhere) and the organic disk has exedy written on it. For local pick up, 20 bucks? seriously I just don't like throwing away good parts, I don't really care how much I get for it.

its set up for an o2 mounted external wastegate. I'll take pictures tomorrow.

All this stuff is still available

there are only two wheels and the tires have tread but they are extremely old. I would not suggest running them.

I just need one though. My front right wheel is showing the lil metal strings. pretty bad.

alright well these would be safer than that probably but not by much. I mean if you want to come pick them up they are free. All it will cost you is gas. All I know is I have to pay someone to "dispose" of them if I take it anywhere. I was thinking these would be good if someone wanted to move a car, or maybe someone has a fwd or rwd car they want to do fat burnouts in. I don't really care, they just need to be gone

took the wheels and exhaust to the dump today. Had to do it. Its been up for over a month so no complaining.

I also inherited a licp pipe with j pipe and a brand new unused 2g awd clutch fork with pivot ball.

anyone want any of this crap? I think I still have all of it. Buy yourself a christmas present, common....

sold the 2g downpipe. Lets buy some more stuff shall we?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back