The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Say Something About The Person Above You

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knows what I wanna say about her name. Knows that I respect her concerns and I wont say it :) LOL.

Should know that I have a picture to go with my dented coffee avatar. It will make everyone laugh when I get arround to posting it up.

Somebody is upset. Better watch out now LOL. I'm just messing around.

TOADSTOOL. It's a name that has been americanized from my real Italian name. I'm Quentin the II. But my real name is quento geogie marsheoni. I'm wanting to get my name changed still.

Might notice that Quentin has made 378% more posts than you and is also a year behind.

Might notice that Quentin has made 378% more posts than you and is also a year behind.

Knows that my post count is more because I help allot of people out to the best of my abilities.

Don't think I forgot you PIKU! She knows that I know shes a cool DSMTuners member.

I thought the motto was, "play nice". Most of my posts were in an effort to help people and become a proven member. My knowledge on cars is very limited, I'm sorry if that offends you. If it's any consulation, I'm learning every day. ;)

Oh, and that would be x4.02. Where did "378% more" come from???

Knows that hes still a cool DSM'r with the user name of bubbs!

Should consider moving up from new member/lurker to proven member status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back