The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Salvage yards in California

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1997 Eclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2003
Manila, Asia
I am looking for salvage yards for Eclipse parts, 1G and 2G either in the LA or San Francisco area on my next trip to the US. Could someone help me with this? Thanks

1997 Eclipse said:
I am looking for salvage yards for Eclipse parts, 1G and 2G either in the LA or San Francisco area on my next trip to the US. Could someone help me with this? Thanks

If you want to head to Sacramento, there's a yard out here, M & S recycling (it's in Rancho Cordova, but it's a sac suburb) They have a lot of DSM and 3KGT stuff

Be careful in the LA area. Most of the junkers out here will sell you broken parts, or the wrong part and insist it'll fit/work. Only about two or three good ones, and I always go through a mechanic's buddy, as he knows how to deal with them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back