The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

[RESOLVED] Wiring L.E.D. washer nozzles

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123eclipz

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 7, 2008
Hartford, Wisconsin
i got some l.e.d. washer nozzles and i want to hook them up to the fog light button? does anyone know how to do so or hooking them on a switch. and how do i take the OEM washer nozzles off?

It should just be a matter of wiring them to a positive 12v source and a switch (I would think they get ground from the hood). If you want to wire them to your fog lamps, run a wire down to the harness connection point by the lamps and splice it in.

My car had some on it when I bought it from the PO. I ripped those ricer things off so fast that I didn't have time to actually look at where they were tied in...but maybe that's just me :D

I hope you got the good ones.
41693d1100563833-3g-windshield-wiper-nozzles-2gs-skullwasher.jpg

Defiant those are soooo sick im gonna get a set of those for my ride. while i m at it im gonna get a GIANT wing for my car you know one i can fly away on ROFL

I wouldnt recommend hacking into the rather expensive 2gb fog light setup. (cant belive im replying to this post..) whenever you activate your brights the fogs go off..

oh yeah those are sick and while your at it, rename this site honda tuners hahaha :notgood:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back