The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Replaced battery and turbo timer stopped working?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synthetek

DSM Wiseman
Dec 13, 2005
La palma, California
My Battery died and I had to replace it, after putting in the new battery everything seems normal but there is no power to the turbo timer? It is an HKS Type 0 and it is installed with a harness. Everything is plugged in and nothing has been touched except the battery. Did it just die? any fuses I should check?
Thanks

You can get on the HKS website it tells you how to "reset" it after power has been disconnected.. I believe you hold in the top two buttons until it turns on...

Take both terminals off the battery and it will reset the tt. Put them back on and everything should work again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back