The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Replace indiglow gauges or stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

born2race

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 12, 2011
Wayne, New_Jersey
When i bought my car, it came with indiglow gauges. Turns out they are shot. From what i can tell power doesnt go through the box it comes with to connect the gauges. Should i bother replacing them or try to find stock gauges faces? The previous owner didnt put them over the stock gauge faces so would anyone know where i could get stock gauge faces? Thanks!

All im finding is gauge clusters/new gauges. Is there any way i can buy just the gauge faces themselves somewhere? or would swapping a cluster really be that big of an issue?

Swapping the cluster requires a long and stubby Philips screw driver and about 5-10 minutes.

leave the indiglow gauges to the hondas. i like my dsm interior clean and stock, but it is your car so you decide what you want done to it.

Swapping the cluster requires a long and stubby Philips screw driver and about 5-10 minutes.

hahaha i've got the cluster out already im talking about like any mechanical issues or is it just plug and play? Could i set the mileage on the cluster to what my car has?

leave the indiglow gauges to the hondas. i like my dsm interior clean and stock, but it is your car so you decide what you want done to it.

haha i can respect that. Thats why im still debating.

Stock gauges all the way... and it's plug and play.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back