The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Archived REBUILT Borg Warner billet S366 SX-E 9180; T4 Twin-Scroll .91

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JusMX141

Dec 13, 2005
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Up for sale is a near-new billet Borg Warner S366SX-E turbo. This unit has a 66.11/91.44mm compressor on an 80/73.37mm turbine and is in a .91 a/r T4 twin-scroll turbine housing with a 3.5" Marman flange outlet. The turbo is rated for 90 lb/min of airflow, so around 900 crank horsepower and 750-800 at the wheels depending on the application, supporting mods, and tune.

This turbo was on a forward-facing Evo setup for around 500 miles until the engine sent something through the turbo and ruined the turbine wheel, turbine housing, and bearing housing. The only remaining parts from when the turbo was mounted to the car are the compressor wheel and compressor housing, everything else is brand new including the turbine housing.

Compressor inlet is 4", outlet is 2.5". Oil feed inlet on the bearing housing is 1/4" NPT, the oil drain flange accepts all popular Garrett T3 drain hardware. A drain with a minimum of 3/4" is required for proper drainage, so no smaller than 12AN or you risk causing oil-related damage to the turbo which I will not accept responsibility for. Should the buyer desire, I can have the 3.5" Marman flange on the turbine outlet machined into a flat flange to accept a standard v-band for around $50. This is an additional service, it is not included with the purchase price of the turbo.

This turbo retails for over $900 as a complete unit on most popular vendor sites...the price for this basically-new unit is just $650 shipped. You absolutely will not find a complete S366SX-E with as many new parts for less money. Shipping will be to the lower 48 states ONLY- I will not ship to Canada or Internationally.

Paypal, money order, or cashiers check is accepted; the buyer will be responsible for any fees associated with submitting / receiving the payment. All interested parties can contact me via Private Message here on Tuners or via email at [email protected]. Priority given by order of contact.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back