The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Rear Window Trim, Hatch glass trim 1G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

604CruisinCroat

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 17, 2003
Vancouver, BC_Canada
My Talon has the wrap around spoiler, and the outside trim on the bottom of the rear windows is scraping off and also my windows do not go up and down properly. Is this outside trim connected to the rubber strip that the windows slide against? I inspected the rubber and it is cracked and not smooth at all. I've checked out a few websites like MachV and Ongreenperformance.com, and it looks like (from the pictures) that the window trim they sell is only for the 92+ Talon and 90+ Eclipse without the wrap around spoilers. Can somebody confirm that the MachV ones are the right ones? Do you know of any other places that sell these parts?

PS: Ongreenperformance.com has just contacted me saying that the trim will not fit my car.

Thanks.

This is where I got my window trim an a few more lil things that are just hard to find new instead of going to a junkyard to pick over used parts. NewMoparParts.com :thumb: :thumb: :talon: Hope you find what your looking for an more :cool:

If you figure out how to get that piece out without removing the part of wrap around spoiler let me know. I wanna sand it down and paint it, its fugly half chrome and crackly. :p

That piece IS seperate. It just flows with the wrap around spoiler. I'm wondering if it is attached to the rubber that windows slide against.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back