The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Rear Strut Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

25psi_talon

10+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2009
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Could anyone give me a link to a great rear strut bar because I need to buy one and i have one on the front already.....

Thanks
- Alex

I run megan front and rear on mine and love the look and fit. As for seeing any real difference in stiffining up the car.....nope, but after adding KYB AGX's yup!:hellyeah:

All those generic bars that everyone sells are pretty much pointless to put on, all they do well is look good. To many poor connections to offer any real strength, if you want a real strut tower bar get one thats a solid, one piece construction. RRE (www.roadraceengineering) makes a nice one piece bar (for both front & rear) & while they might not look as fancy as some others, they do actually work.

All those generic bars that everyone sells are pretty much pointless to put on, all they do well is look good. To many poor connections to offer any real strength, if you want a real strut tower bar get one thats a solid, one piece construction. RRE (www.roadraceengineering) makes a nice one piece bar (for both front & rear) & while they might not look as fancy as some others, they do actually work.

^^Agreed! Those things are nearly useless.

One other solid one piece design strut bar to consider is the DC Sports. Just as rigid as the RRE strut bar, but looks a little better if you want something flashy.

^^Agreed! Those things are nearly useless.

One other solid one piece design strut bar to consider is the DC Sports. Just as rigid as the RRE strut bar, but looks a little better if you want something flashy.

I'm running a DC bar in the front & the RRE bar in the rear :thumb: Both very solid & do the job their supposed to do. Yes, the DC one is abit "nicer" looking :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back