The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Rear security slider thing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn 2nd Gear

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
Pacific, Washington
ok i see that there is a spot for one of them security slider things. like a trunk cover that hatchbacks normally some with soe people dont see whats in yer trunk. its for a 93 GS

i need one

right now i have my amp and power cap bolted down in a 5 gallod rubbermaid storage cntainer. with all the wires running from underneath the spare tire space up into the bottom of the container then my sub is kinda just chilling underneath an old jacket and my backpack. basically its a really ghetto anti-theft system if you want to call it that but its well done. i wish i had access to a digital camera to show everyone. well bak on the subject where can i get one of them sliding covers and what are they called? ive checked at the local junkyards for them and cant find any. the one that i did find was torrn to all hell. :dsm:

tonue cover ?
whats wrong with the stock rear deck lid/cover thingy ?

Originally posted by Damn 2nd Gear
ok i see that there is a spot for one of them security slider things. like a trunk cover that hatchbacks normally some with soe people dont see whats in yer trunk. its for a 93 GS
Yeah, DSMs use a rigid piece, not the sort of window-shade that some cars do. They show up regularly on eBay, around $20, or try the wants here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back