The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

r.i.p. bobby

Please Support Rix Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

500hptoyotaecho

Probationary Member
Apr 22, 2003
ConnecticutUS
his is little bobby's friend. i knew he wanted to tell u guys about his 5.0 into the caravan swap. im updating you all on it. this is how bobby would have wanted it. bobby had no idea what he was doing and he tryed to do work on the engine with it running. the engine caught fire and exploded. bobby was rushed to a nearby hospital and he did not make it.
please children. do not attempt engine work if you are inexperienced.
i hope you all will give your best wishes to the family.:barf:

bobby was rushed to a nearby hospital and he did not make it.

Not trying to be a jerk, but, if he didnt make it, why would he have to be at the hospital???

RIP, God Bless and condolences to his family.

Originally posted by LaserBrndU
wow some people are ****ing idiots. Why the hell would you post something like that

because some people here may have known him, but i think it is being made up

BTW you can convert caravans to rwd, it isn't very hard. They also made awd caravans.

well sorry but he moral of this story is obviously "don't play with matches kids, only you can prevent forest fires and exploding dodge caravans."

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back