The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

quick help on turbo fitment!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airsign89

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 4, 2011
troy, Michigan
My friend owns a performance shop(speed industry, troy MI) and I've been asking him to keep me updated on any used turbo's he takes off of customer cars, anyways a local EVO 9 guy just upgraded his turbo and left his stock evo 9 at the shop, my friend called and gave me first dibs on it, now the question is: how easy is fitment on a 1997 talon tsi awd, any issues with radiator fans? Now i googled this and searched the forums and didn't get anything yet, and I'm in kind of a time race because if I dont pick it up before the end of the day he'll sell it. Quick help please!

also I'm running a 2g manifold, 2g mas

You'll spend more on the parts to make it work than a new E316G...

Thanks you guys, I was just gonna be able to buy it and the manifold for relatively cheaply, now that I've had a couple minutes to google and look at those links it sounds like it would be waaaaaay to much work...I'm kinda angry because I've seen guys make in the high 300's to the wheels with race gas with one of these, oh well, next time. thanks again

You can get it to the 300's with a evo 3 16g as well and no need for race gas. With all the supporting mods of course.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back