The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Question about DSMLINK and laptop.Saving settings.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95EclipseGST

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2002
Kansas City, Missouri
If i install the dsmlink and set all the correct settings,boxes checked for random misfire etc,with the laptop and then disconnect the laptop and take it out of the car...Will it save all the correct settings? Will it save everything and i wouldnt have to use a laptop on it again unless i wanted to look at maps or change settings etc? I am going to be getting dsmlink and leaving the car with my parents for a while and want to know if i set it all up just right and disconnect laptop to leave the car with them.The car should run with all those settings unless the battery is disconnected right? Someone set me straight here.Thanks

Correct-o-mondo!
I've got DSMLink, it beats the hell out of the s-afc/logger setup. Remember, you need to get a 95 eprom ecu.

Thanks. I have a 95 car and i sent my ECU to Slowboy and they told me it wasnt eprom.It was like a small percentage that didnt come with eprom.Go figure :rolleyes: So i need an eprom really quick because im moving overseas and want to get one set up before i leave.I dont want to pay the $800 for a new one. Thanks for the input.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back