The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Puyallup, tacoma, washington dsm's where you at

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im just up off Canyon, always down for a meet as long as people show up LOL

Same here, I think people ate waiting for better weather though

Im off 136th and meridian. Dsm is sitting cause I dont feel like driving it in the rain. Always down for a meet. Tyler knows me, my car used to be his and has turned from mild to beastly since my ownership.

I am in fort lewis. I bought a 96 eclipse gsx for really cheap. I do not no to much about them. The car needs some tlc and would like to meet some people that would like to help me work on it. It has a new motor from over seas in it and the guy that did the work on the motor did a crapy fast drop in. It has a big air research turbo in it and some other stuff not too sure. I need a new valve cover for it. Ive been reading and they seem to crack alot i would love some info on where to get used parts and so on. But would like for some one that knows alot about them to come look at it and maybe help me out and work on it. I got beer, tools, 3 ton jack, and stands. So if someone would like to help out and hang out let me know.

ha! thats too funny about the two spanaway pandas but sucky for tyler. none of my cars have ever been mistaken for others LOL gotta love custom paint all in your face.

thats funny. im glad i havent got pulled over yet LOL. i drive a 1g panda in graham and spanaway all the time. im willing to meet anytime in puyallup. since i live behin sonic

im up in Renton.
Hella DSM's up here. Ive seen:
95 red GSX -mine
97 red GSX (modded)
97 red GST (semi-modded)
95 red RS (rice/ semi modded)
2gb black rs (stock)
2ga flat grey rs/gs? (rice)
2ga pink talon rs? (rice, but its a mexi chick car)
1gb burgundy/red Talon tsi awd (fmic/rims)
2gb grey rs (stock)
2ga red talon tsi (stock)
2ga red Eclipse rs/gs (stock)
1g red GSX (faded, stock)

I only know the first 4 in person. But my friend is selling his 97 GSX on craigslist right now.
I dont think the rest are into the car scene...

I work the night shift at Tacoma boys on south hill. If you set a time and date we have 40 plus parking spaces. The store is 24 hours but after 9 there's hardly anyone here, so plenty of room and we don't have to worry about cops or anything.

I work the night shift at Tacoma boys on south hill. If you set a time and date we have 40 plus parking spaces. The store is 24 hours but after 9 there's hardly anyone here, so plenty of room and we don't have to worry about cops or anything.
Hook it up worth some of those epic chip and salsa combos you got there and I'm down.
:hellyeah:

I'll be working this Saturday night. The store is mine as of 10pm but I'll get there at 8pm. So if anyone wants to meet up between roughly 9:30-10:30? We have plenty of chips and salsa LOL. That is this saturday the 9th around 10pm.

Hey guys are you up for a meeting maybe this saturday at 8 or 9 pm at south hill mall or somewhere around there. Let me know we need to get some meeting going on

Maybe we can meet up for a meet before we plan a track day or pr thing but how about we meet up here soon a big group of us and that way we can plan who will show up for a track day but let's try to get a big meeting going on here soon

I should be up and running again soon, if so I plan on making this meet, maybe we can get a few DSMs to show up. XXX Rootbeer Import Meet – February 24, 2013 – Issaquah, WA

Olympia here. I've only seen a red 2G recently. Mine is down until I get a new ECU. Moving company tried to jump my car and reversed the polarity. :ohdamn:

Tried to get them to pay for a new one. Told me to piss off cause I have no proof.

To do: New EPROM ECU, front stuts, upper and lower control arms, outter tie rods, water gauge. Then my GSX will hits the streets yet again. :hellyeah:

Down for any meet in this area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back