The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

put these rims on my car please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knoob

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2002
Ridgeland, Mississippi
:rolleyes: PLEASE:rolleyes:

the rims....

Attachments

• roelgm.gif
    roelgm.gif
    81.2 KB · Views: 206
the car.........LOL:thumb:

OH YAH AND MAKE THE RIMS 17'S AT LEAST! THX IN ADVANCE!

Attachments

• 95 talon cypress swamp ride 011.jpg
    95 talon cypress swamp ride 011.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 211
Find a better pic of the rims, nobody is going to want to take the time to edit out the Wheelmax logo(which I have done in the past, but it takes way too long).

Originally posted by Spidey
Find a better pic of the rims, nobody is going to want to take the time to edit out the Wheelmax logo(which I have done in the past, but it takes way too long).

see thats the thing , thats the only company i can find that has them , i really love those rims , and they are good and not to expensive , PLEASE take it out for me.......or just shrink it down and leave it on there , i dont care , i just wanna get the concept of what they look like on my car before i buy them.......

Here you go not the best but will giv you an idea. I lik them, I think they will look good. Later

Attachments

• rims.jpg
    rims.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 168
Originally posted by turbo1307
Here you go not the best but will giv you an idea. I lik them, I think they will look good. Later

thx bro

BTW , does anyone think that 17 with 235/40/r17 would fill up the fender well without having to drop the car any? i dont wanna ever drop my car again , or should i just go with 18's with what size tire??

17s will definately not fill up the wheelwell, even with a drop, unless you have some fat meats on there. I have 18s w/ 225/40/18s and there is still plenty of room.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back