The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Pro Sport gauges

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backinajiffy12

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2008
Shakopee, Minnesota
I need your guys oppinions on pro sport gauges. my buddy has them in his STI and i love the way they look and there full system check that they do. what are your experiences with them? good or bad?

I used the have the Prosport mechanical boost gauge. It looked coool. You could light it up in red, white, or orange. But after only a few months it was off by 5 psi. I switched over to autometer and I love it. No problems yet. But I have only had it in for about 1 month.

Andrew

I love my prosport gauges, well did. I took them out for space savings, I had a volt meter and a electronic fuel pressure gauge. I loved the black out, the system sweep and the way they lit up. For the cost, I give them a 10/10.

Love them aswell. my oil press sender broke after two years and the replaced it no questions asked. Only grype i have is the dark out lenses with blue LED does not work during the day, meaning you can see the gauges in the day but at night I love them

Now I'm kind of iffy about prosport :( I just order 2 meters from them water temp and oil pressure. From what I been reading they have some trouble here and there.

Well, I had 2 autometers that failed on me. So now I switched to prosport and they are still fine. It has only been about 5 months though.

I had 2 in my last car and loved them. Got in my friends car the other day and he has the peak/warning ones and they are very nice well. The only downside is with the key turned on, the gauges beep as if it's a warning.

I'm using them as well. I would recommend only using the Premium Peak/Warn gauges though. Haven't heard too much good stuff about the regular mechanical ones, but the Premium are good to go. My buddy has them in his STi too. Love'm. :thumb:

What it seems like to me, is hit or miss. Not only with prosport, but also with autometer. Both companies have put out a few bad ones here and there.

Andrew

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back