The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

preference 1g or 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustyb

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2004
Joplin, Missouri
i've owned two 1g DSM's and one 2g DSM and i just <3 my 2g. it may be a bit heavier, but i prefer my 2g over both my 1g's. i'm in love with it, want to make sweet passionate sex with the car and wish all the honda owners to just eat my dust.

so, preference?

I'm a bit partial to the 1Ga style I like the 1Gb also. The onlything that floats my boat more is the 'vertable GTS Spyders I'd die to own a white one of those with a black hood anda 6bolt engine(if were really dreaming a 2.3 stroker).

My fav is the 1Gb Talon.

Personally, I like 1G's because they're cheaper for essentially the same parts, and (around here at least) there are many, many less moron 1G owners that people will associate you with.

Gigaah said:
I'm a bit partial to the 1Ga style I like the 1Gb also. The onlything that floats my boat more is the 'vertable GTS Spyders I'd die to own a white one of those with a black hood anda 6bolt engine(if were really dreaming a 2.3 stroker).

hmm well my car is almost your fantasy it also has the 99 black leather :cool:

I love my 2G, I've owned 2 2G's, and 2 1Ga's. I absolutely LOVE the look of my 2G. Of coarse it's a talon :thumb: :talon:

The 1g to me seems more "sporty" in my opinion. It just looks really serious and less cute like the 2gs (im still in love with both though). The 2gs are great completely stock as far as appearance goes. I just don't like the rice that usually follows the 2gs...to each his own. Both cars are very fast, and im considering saving up for a 2g when I finish my car (nothing serious, just enjoying it now). I like the 1g.

i love my black first gen but im thinking about saving up for a 99 awd eclipse i like the look of the 2g better it would be my daily driver and drag out the laser.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back