The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Spark Plug Preference...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

91 TSI ZzZz

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 29, 2005
Burlingame, California
If u were to replace ur spark plugs because of misfiring and or power loss, what would be the top 3 brands u would feel confident in using to help ur dsm run to it's full potential?

91 TSI ZzZz said:
If u were to replace ur spark plugs because of misfiring and or power loss, what would be the top 3 brands u would feel confident in using to help ur dsm run to it's full potential?

NGK BPR6ES or BPR7ES if you are modded. I never used to think spark plugs made a difference, but when I rebuilt my motor, it stumbled under acceleration. I tried replacing everything again with no luck. I ended up buying a set of NGK BPR7ES plugs and it cured my problem 100%. I would not reccomend any other type of plug other than the NGKs. Spend the $12 it is for the set of 4 and you won't look back.

blackGSX2g said:
NGK BPR6ES or BPR7ES if you are modded. I never used to think spark plugs made a difference, but when I rebuilt my motor, it stumbled under acceleration. I tried replacing everything again with no luck. I ended up buying a set of NGK BPR7ES plugs and it cured my problem 100%. I would not reccomend any other type of plug other than the NGKs. Spend the $12 it is for the set of 4 and you won't look back.
There aren't 3 brands to chose from. NGK's are experience proven. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back