The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

post pics of your indi-glo gauges

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bOOstd GSX

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2003
Plum, Pennsylvania
I want to see different indiglo gauges. I have the autometer cobalt series gauges and wanted to get something to match them for my instrument cluster, so far my only option is to get them custom made from www.speedhut.com and thats like $125 for the black face and cobalt blue lighted numbers. Any suggestions?

24096inter.JPG

24096interlights.JPG

bOOstd GSX, you pimp you. Your interior looks awesome! I just want to change the needle to the color blue. You have a link on instructions?

:talon:

the gauges in my a-pillar were my old autometers

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

S_Ranger, thanks it'll look alot better with the recaros I have installed and cleanedup. PICS SOON!

Dave99gst, those look pretty good. Anyone else?

Apex gauges and ebay special.

These gaues from Procarparts have a nice simple look, but i think you'll only get the deeper cobalt blue from speedhut. (and the website says $79.95...)

Oh they are only $79.95... I must have added some graphics or something which jacked the price up. Has anyone dealt with speedhut gauges? What is the quality of the lighting and gauge itself?

I was thinking of getting the orange glowing needles from Import Intelligence, that and the gauges would match my cobalt's perfectly... :cool:

Here's what I came up with from speedhut.com:

Attachments

• gauges.JPG
    gauges.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 451
there's a few ways...if you have the money..you can buy a kit from www.importcarpartsplus.com (if I got that link right), which is basically a light kit for the needles...you'll have to remove the needle, and CAREFULLY scratch off the orange, and then paint the backs of them white(preferably)....the hardest part about it is getting them back on where they SHOULD be... you dont have t obuy the kit, but I dunno how you'll change the color of JUST the needles...I changed my entire stock gauges to blue using LEDs from http://autolumination.com I forgot the #s of the bulbs needed, but they're plug & play, no soldiering or any of that crap. :thumb:

DarkTalon2GNT, do you have pics of your gauges? I would love to see how they turned out by just changing the lights.

Day:

Night:

I got the face from Mach V.Link

these are ac autotechnic s7 guages

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back