The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Possible Dsm meet spring time

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsegsx224

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2009
syarcuse, New_York
Hey everyone,
Thinking about holding a dsm meet somewhere in syracuse or near by just so every one can get together and get some pictures of your dsm with its own kind....some food....a dsm cruise....maybe like a raffle or something possiblities endless ....pm me if you want to help me organize or just let me know what you all think I was thinking in april or may at somepoint just trying to get some feedback to see if any other dsms still exist in syracuse I see a few of you rippin around lets come together and organize something
as of now date is may 5 2012 location is tba look at the dsm calender provided on website in syracuse area

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back