1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Possible Dsm meet spring time

Posted by eclipsegsx224, Jan 5, 2012

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. eclipsegsx224

eclipsegsx224 Proven Member

Joined Apr 1, 2009
    syarcuse, New York
    Hey everyone,
    Thinking about holding a dsm meet somewhere in syracuse or near by just so every one can get together and get some pictures of your dsm with its own kind....some food....a dsm cruise....maybe like a raffle or something possiblities endless ....pm me if you want to help me organize or just let me know what you all think I was thinking in april or may at somepoint just trying to get some feedback to see if any other dsms still exist in syracuse I see a few of you rippin around lets come together and organize something
    as of now date is may 5 2012 location is tba look at the dsm calender provided on website in syracuse area

268  0

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM