The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

performance shops?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsikohl

Probationary Member
Jul 7, 2012
watertown, New_York
i just moved to the area not too long ago and was wondering if there was a shop around that could work on my 97 gsx.. its stock. but im having some problems with the boost. if anyone knows a shop that can work on my car and be able t figure it out please let me know.

what kind of boost issues are you having?Techforce Automotive out of Bridgeport is the only close place I know of.

o, overboosting badly... im completely stock.. wastegate is hooked up correctly.

mine was over boostin but only 3 to 6 psi. i had to tighten some of my intercooler piping and it stopped. but im running a big 16g i dont know if that makes a difference.

You could always come down to Rome and we could look at it! PM me if you're interested.

it was a simple vacuum line fix! thanks guys!

Good to hear your car is fixed. There is a new shop in Watertown. Its called Beast Coast Customs. They specialize in DSMs.

Heythere you should come to Cantech on Taft road, the exit right after the airport!

I help out there a couple days a week and one of the other lead Technicians was also a VR4 owner we should be able to help you out if you need anything else!

Here's our latest project- a 575 Horse M3 supercharged by ESS!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

yes, im the co owner of Beast Coast Customs. we have alot of parts and knowledge about these cars and we're right in watertown. please feel free to give us a call 315-221-4198

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back